Saturday, November 8, 2008

Not Admitting Defeat

Though I admit
my brain is fried,
I still press on
my eye on the prize...

A text message conversation with between my husband, who happens to be being held hostage at the office today, and me..

M: Trying to write. Kids. won't. leave. me. alone.
J: lol (see that? he laughs at me and my expression of frustration..)
M: Go-gurt. String cheese. Punching walls. Computer games. Poopy diapers. Space aliens. Crazy cats. Sippy cups. Whiney girls. Purple unicorns...
J: Sounds like here.
M: Awesome.
M: At least you remembered to wear a diaper.
J: lol

What can I say... he's a man of few words. Me? Not so much.. (after all, it would be kind of hard.. me not being a man and all..)

Photobucket

3 comments:

Pamela said...

freaking kids and stuff. can't they understand you are doing something TRULY IMPORTANT HERE?!?!?!?!?

ChurchPunkMom said...

werd.

Jennifer @ Conversion Diary said...

That is so funny.

I just found your blog via some Twitter meanderings and am glad to have found it. I'll be back!

 
Home Contests About Me Awards Writings Contact