- Eliana refusing to wear pants OR a diaper only minutes before expecting our home school assistance teacher to arrive.
- the boys misunderstanding my instructions and taking the garbage down to the cans at the curb rather than bringing the cans in before putting the trash in them.
- having to AGAIN tell my boys that they will not be allowed to go to church tomorrow night if they don't listen to me.
- the fact that when Torrin fights with his sister, he gets so mad he has to pee.. and sometimes does it in his pants.
- the way Jo shakes her head any time I offer her food
- the way Jo signs milk whenever she sees me because she wants to nurse... AGAIN.
- Torrin blowing his nose in his fingers.. without a tissue
- Aidan and Kieran giving themselves beards and mustaches with sharpies.
- Eliana stealing my mp3 player when I'm trying to use it to drown out the noise of the kids.
- having to play peek-a-boo with Jo while I'm on the toilet to keep her from wailing the whole time.
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
10 things I will look back on and find funny but are decidedly unfunny today...