Thursday, May 14, 2009

Dumb Shwip..

I had planned on posting the next part of my short story today, but it will have to wait. Parenting and... life have gotten in the way today. Whatever. It will be up tomorrow. I hope.

This afternoon the boys were playing and at one point Kieran says:

"Dumb... shwip." as he looks around and notices I'm listening. Yeah, I'm on to you buddy.. watch your mouth.

Aidan, on his way out of the kitchen with some crackers says, "Good thing you didn't say dumb shit!"

I laughed. I couldn't help it.

Dumb shwips.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

THIS took you all day?? LOL! Your kids are so funny!

sAm said...

Once when my son was about 7 years old I was sitting around a campfire with about 8 of my childless friends. All of a sudden my son jumped up screaming, "stupid ashes!!" We all thought he was telling us we were stupid asses! Turns out he was poking a log with a stick and it shot out some ashes which hit his leg. He still has the scars. From the sparks - not me! My friends and I still find several opportunities to use that quote - 7 years later!

Jess said...

LOL! I love it! That is why I love kids so!

Mary@Holy Mackerel said...

Now THAT is funny.

Our son does that once ina while, catches himself after it's already too late.

 
Home Contests About Me Awards Writings Contact