- I don't have to be anywhere at 8am.
- I get all the hugs and kisses I could want, anytime.
- I don't have to make excuses, people make them for me ('Well, with all those kids..')
- I can act as stupid as I want and know that there will still be someone acting stupider.
- I can shock, gross people out, impress, and incite sympathy in people just by telling them how any of my children were born.
- I don't have to worry about how many piercings or tattoos I have, my kids don't care.
- I don't have deadlines.
- I am my own boss.
- I get to eat fruit snacks in the shape of whatever cartoon character I want without looking like a dork.
- Being the first one they run to when they're hurt, scared, happy, sad, mad, lost, or lonely..
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
10 Things I Love about being a Stay At Home Mom.