The rules for this Meme are:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged bloggers letting them know they’ve been tagged.
Mkay.. let's get started...
1. I almost never drive more than 5mph over the speed limit. I often don't speed at all. Part of why I do this is because I still don't have my Iowa driver's license. I only drive once or twice a week (though will be more now that the kids are 'doing stuff') so it just wasn't a big concern. Oops. So I really don't want to get pulled over.. Besides, I like not breaking the law.. much.
2. I always go pee before I step on the scale in the morning. Yeah, I know.. I'm not peeing that much, but still...
3. I have a much harder time not swearing now that I'm a parent. I've never had a problem with language.. just never felt the need to use it. Now? I feel the need.. oh.. every 20min or so.. Poor kids. I guess the bigger problem for me is that once I get into the habit, it's a hard one for me to break.
4. After spending my childhood and much of my teens singing and acting at church and school, I now annoy my children constantly by singing really loud and talking with weird accents. They hate it.. which makes it that much more fun.
5. I was a band geek, and wish I still could be. I played 4 instruments. I started when I was.. I don't remember.. a kid. I took 2 years of piano lessons. Then joined band in 6th grade and learned clarinet. My Junior year, I took up oboe - my favorite. Then, my Senior year, for the good of the marching band, I learned trombone.. we were short on boners. I totally want to go to my parents' house and steal my brother's trombone so I can bring it home and play it.. or fix my clarinet (it sounds like CRAP and really just needs to be replaced).. or get an oboe.. heck, I don't care. I just miss it.
6. I LOVE being pregnant. I don't really want more kids.. but I'd be willing just so I could be pregnant again and give birth. I love it all. I've thought about being a surrogate.. but just don't know that I could part that easily with the baby at the end. Why do I love being pregnant? I look WAY better pregnant. I'm one HOT pregnant lady.
So there it is. A small peek at who I am. Now, on to the tagging...
Amie at Boy Story... and Beyond, J (my darling hubby.. cause I know he'll appreciate it) at Foot in Mouth Disease, Anita at Crafty Wright's, 'that girl' at Hey You! Remember Me?! (because she's so mysterious.. hee hee), Teri at Cold Lemonade, and PunkRockHillbilly. Ok then.. get to it!! Chop chop!